ServicesBy providing volunteers with the staff support to do the “legwork” on their behalf, they are able to achieve more and keep the association moving forward while using fewer of their “donation hours”. With this, volunteers become more efficient, achieving more and feel like they are having a positive effect on the association. It’s a win-win.
Hound Sport Services tailors an ADMINISTRATIVE PROGRAM for each associations specific needs based on an initial meeting to understand exactly what areas the association is struggling with and/or would like to succeed in.
In the end, your association is in control of how, when and where your purchased administrative hours are used. You know what needs to be done and how you want it done, it is my job to take that lead and do it.
Some key areas that are or have been managed for current associations are:
- Physical and online administration
- Tabulating registration information
- Process payments and provide Debit/Credit payment options
- Creation of Master Schedule and maintenance of schedule throughout season
- Working with association to create contract with local facilities / Recreation Department
- Act as association point of contact with regular office hours 9-5, Monday to Friday
- Filter all association questions/requests and forward to appropriate volunteer to provide direction
- Send regular communication to membership as per request of association
- Provide association with meeting space (Unit 4 17 3rd Ave N.E.) and main office location