Mud Run 101
Frequently asked questions;
- What is the Manitoba MudRun?
- Manitoba MudRun is a fundraiser for the Dauphin Rotary Club. It is a 10km trail run with 20+ obstacles thrown in for some extra fun and challenge. It’s a chance to get dirty and raise money for some worthy non-profit groups.
- Is Manitoba MudRun a race?
- No it is not a race. The goal is that every participant finishes the course. It’s a personal challenge, you vs the course. We do not keep track of times.
- Is there an age requirement?
- You must be at 12 years old by the event date . Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed parental consent. All participants will be required to sign a consent waiver.
- How fit do I have to be?
- It would be helpful to train for, as the course is going to take approximately 1 1/2hr to 3 hours to complete. It is a full body workout.
- Do I have to do all the obstacles?
- We would encourage everyone to try all the obstacles, but if you have an existing medical condition that prevents you from doing an obstacle then obviously we don’t want you to risk your health by attempting that obstacle. The whole goal of the Manitoba MudRun is for people to have fun and get some exercise.
- Are spectators allowed and do they have to pay an admittance fee?
- Spectators are welcome. There will be a spectator route which will allow them to watch parts of the run. Entry fee is $10 with kids under 12 free.
- Can I sign up a team?
- You sign up individually. To create a team, one member names the team and becomes team leader. There is no limit to the number of team members. Once you are registered you can join a team right up until registration closes. All team members will have the same start time.
- Do I need to be on a team?
- No, you can participate as an individual but we recommend you join a team so you can help each other through the obstacles.
- Can we wear costumes?
- Costumes are not a necessity but they sure are fun so we encourage you to dress up.
- Are there discounts for teams?
- No discounts.
- Are refunds available if I am unable to attend?
- Sorry we do not issue refunds or allow transfers regardless of the circumstance.
Catalyst Credit Union Manitoba Mudrun
304 Main St